5 weeks, 4 days per week, 3 hours a day
Course includes: Theory Class (Courses for the permit), pre-trip. maneuvers and driving,, and you get 2 tests with our trucks
- Theory starts every Monday, and goes until Wednesday where you receive a certificate of completion. Then you can go to a DPS and take your permit test.
- For pre-trip, you pick 2 or 3 days you would like to come in and the class time.
- For maneuvers and driving we schedule your drive times accordingly.
- DOT Medical Card - (469)-297-5222 Premise Medical
- Texas Driver's License (Cannot be expired)
- Social Security Card
- We are an out-of-pocket school; therefore, we do require half down when you sign up and the other half before your drive test date.
Class A Manual With Permit